Monday, May 1, 2017

Growing Aloe on Top of Aquarium


Dailymotion: 

December 31st, 2016 
This 2.5 month young aloe plant looks good and healthy while growing on top of an aquarium. 


Here is the new leaf I mentioned in a previous video. 
Check out my previous video for details on how to plant aloe. 



The root of the plant grew about 10 cm in the water. 
I don't have to water the plant as long as the roots are in the aquarium. 





February 20th, 2017 

I noticed a new leaf sprouting.





 March 31st, 2017 

The new leaf has visibly grown. 

All the old leaves look good. 

The root gets a bit longer. 

I did not water the plant. 
Nevertheless, the sand in the planter stays damp. 
It causes growth of green algae. 
The water I used for watering the plant had a lot of fish poop.
 Could it be the reason for algae growth?



I spotted a new leaf! 



The root is about the same as it was a month back.

 This aloe has been growing well. 

Have fun and happy plants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment