Monday, May 1, 2017

Growing Aloe on Top of Aquarium


December 31st, 2016 
This 2.5 month young aloe plant looks good and healthy while growing on top of an aquarium. 




Here is the new leaf I mentioned in a previous video. 
Check out my previous video for details on how to plant aloe. 



The root of the plant grew about 10 cm in the water. 
I don't have to water the plant as long as the roots are in the aquarium. 





February 20th, 2017 

I noticed a new leaf sprouting.





 March 31st, 2017 

The new leaf has visibly grown. 

All the old leaves look good. 

The root gets a bit longer. 

I did not water the plant. 
Nevertheless, the sand in the planter stays damp. 
It causes growth of green algae. 
The water I used for watering the plant had a lot of fish poop.
 Could it be the reason for algae growth?



I spotted a new leaf! 



The root is about the same as it was a month back.

 This aloe has been growing well. 

Have fun and happy plants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment