Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Adorable Least Killifish male


Adorable Least Killifish male

Buy Least Killifish locally on Craigslist: 
 or Buy Least Killifish on Amazon (paid link): 

Heterandria formosa, also known as the least killifish, mosquito fish, dwarf topminnow, is a species of livebearing fish within the family Poeciliidae. 
The same family includes more commonly known guppies, endlers and molly fish. 
The least killifish is the smallest livebearer fish in North America. 
The adult fish is less than one inch long. 
At this time I have 4 least killifish in this about 2 gallon tank. 


This 2 cm long adult male seems to like this particular cave very much and protects it from all other fish. 
I let you enjoy watching a couple minutes uncut video of the least killifish male behavior without any of my further comments.















Mating





























 I hope you enjoyed and get a better idea why I like the least Killifish in my aquariums. 
I have and will share many more videos about them - my promise!

 Have fun and happy aquarium gardens :)


No comments:

Post a Comment