Monday, September 9, 2019

Why Dogs Eat Grass


Good, busy dogs like my family dog, Gus, have a lot of things to do throughout the day...




Yeah, life for dogs in New York is hard, and it is getting harder...









But a dog has to do what dogs have to do.

 I just let him go around and do his business.



Cookies do not grow on trees...that's probably for the best.

Yeah, you know what I mean...





And there are times when my now 11 year old dog eats grass.



 He is not a vegetarian for sure!

And be assured he is not in the lawn mowing business either.

Though, you may notice that he picks only grass with long leaves.

Long leaves seems all my dog needs from the grass.

I let him have the grass as much as he wants.

Usually it takes him about 5-10 minutes to get enough of the grass.

The nutritional value and taste of the grass have little to nothing to do with the needs of my dog.

My dog eats grass until he vomits.

That is how dogs clean their guts.

He is going to vomit now.



So, turn away now if you are a sensitive person.



 Dogs use this plain, simple, and apparently effective technique to stay healthy.

 I let him rest after this hmm...detox procedure until he is ready to go.



 And here is happy Gus going about his business...the way dogs do.



Have fun and happy dogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment