Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Breeding small guppy - newborn update


February 25th, 2017
This couple of guppies were born and raised in this 1.5 liters aquarium from July 2016.


 The first pair of their babies were born on January 15, 2017. 


3 more babies were born 41 days later.
 Here you can see one newborn. 


February 26th, 2017 
Here I want to show 3 aquariums.
 On the right side of the screen is the aquarium with parents. 

Notice the blue flower - it also bloomed the day the first babies were born :)


 I cleaned up and made some changes in this aquarium about a month ago. 
And the old couple seems to like it.

Here you can see 2 nurseries with their babies.
 I label each aquarium with the birthday and number of generation.
 I am going to add sex info later.

 I see 2 newborn guppies. 
The 3rd baby is hiding somewhere.

They are very small.
 I've been using this aquarium as a nursery for water plants, damselfly nymphs, and some other little water creatures.



 Here is an aquarium with a pair of their 41 day old siblings. 
Noticeable difference in their size!

They are very active and look healthy. 

The youngest fry seems so tiny in comparison.

Here is the top view.


Now you can see all 3 babies: 2 on the right and 1 on the left.

 I am going to keep you updated on their development.
 Have fun and happy fish :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment