Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Growing Succulents in Water


Hello everybody! 
Many of you have already noticed, in my previous videos, the number of succulents growing in my aquarium gardens. 



And you start wondering about it and asking questions...succulents grow in dry climates after all, right?! 
Right, and yet... 


I had an aloe vera grown with roots in water for a couple years. 
 Here you can see some variations of aquarium gardens and different plants that I am experimenting with.

 I will show it all with details in due time.



 I have already explained in videos how to build aquarium gardens in order to prepare land plants and mosses for growing underwater

This is a simple and effective desktop discovery and adventure tool for everyone to use :) 
It could be a home for aquatic and land plants and critters alike. 


It's all coming with Summer fun projects I want to share for you to try in your aquarium gardens.

Have fun and happy adventures :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment