Monday, April 17, 2017

Zen Garden Aquarium


In this example, I am going to use one of my plastic bottle nursery aquariums to make a desk-top zen garden. 



I use the top of a candy box as a sand box in this example.


 Place the aquarium in the sand box. 

Fill the box with sand, leaving about 1 cm to the top.

 Place a desirable color background behind the aquarium. 

Drop a rock on top of the sand.

 Draw on the sand enjoying hours of meditations.


 Remember to take care of your aquarium between meditation. 
I keep in this aquarium: a peace lily, filamentous algae, hairgrass, snails and some other bugs, and optional a couple of small (about 2 cm each) guppies
Check out my previous videos (links in a description to the video) for more details.
 Have fun and happy zen garden :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment