Midday is a lazy napping time for my cats.
Cats play games differently during nap time.
Cats want to catch the toy without getting up :)
And these two siblings would make very faint sounds...
I have to keep the camera very close to cats for you to hear the sounds.
The cat left without the toy makes the sound.
Interestingly, Eli and Lisa make this sound only while playing this specific game.
Do your cats make game-specific sounds?
Please let me know in the comments.
Lazy game - no cat gets out of bed.
I hear you baby.
Eli fell asleep already.
Lisa is a more persistent hunter.
Would she step off the bed?
No, not really.
I hear Lisa is making sounds again.
Eli is my very mighty, but sleepy tiger at this time.
I want them to play a bit more, get them more tired before I go to work.
Teddy! I would never forget about you, my silver moon.
Beautiful cat! You know you are.
No cat gets up.
Feels good.
Have fun and Happy Cats :)






























































No comments:
Post a Comment